Monday, August 08, 2005
  Geeky stuff
I just read a good post via NiT:
Katherine at Just another Pretty Farce has a post about D&D Geeks that makes me feel just a little less dorky. When I played in high school we all took ourselves a bit too seriously, and probably paid more attention to our D&D game than we did our schoolwork. Now I play with a different group at college and I don't think it'd be possible for us to take it less seriously. The game is an anime-farce, each of us playing stereotypes to the hilt. It's gotten a little more... intense ... lately just because we've started facing off against some pretty ugly foes, but we still spend most of our time making fun of everything anime. It's a good time.
Anyway, I'm a geek.
We knew that already.
I'm fighting my case of the Monday-blegh, but it's not really working.

Liz has posted pictures (on AOL, sorry everyone) from Tara and Sarah's party Friday night. That's me trying to dance. I'm still no good at it. Actually, I've gotten worse. I think I'd be a little better at it if the girl led, but not really much. I just don't process that information well. Tiff says she's going to put me through Social Dance II this fall (we took Social Dance I our freshman year). I think I might have to break my legs.

Finally, I took a Harry Potter personality quiz I friend sent me. It's one of those four letter ones like you always take in early psych classes. I think I get a different answer each time. According to this one, I'm...
Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.
heh, now I just can't help but picture me going all werewolf and tearing up my little white shirt/black tie before I attack the cubefarm.
 
Welcome to the vacuum in which my various thoughts emerge, fight, and ultimately sink once more into obscurity.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville/Murray, TN/KY, United States

I'm terrible at describing myself.

 
ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / October 2007 /


43 Things I want to do with my life.





Support your local college student:



Powered by Blogger


www.flickr.com
pyrotech2's photos More of pyrotech2's photos